Tuesday 4 May 2010

Use your car to promote your property

Hello again, how are you?

Well, this week has been really busy. That’s the problem with taking holidays isn’t it (did I mention I’ve just been Sri Lanka?) I’ve had a problem with my tooth as well which doesn’t help when you’re trying to get through things quickly and need to concentrate– how I hate toothache!

OK. So let’s get back to some more ideas on how to sell your property. We’ve already talked about using email. But how about using your car? Or even ask your best friends if you can use theirs too!

Put the posters you have designed in your car when you have parked. Make sure you always try to park in a prominent place so as many people as possible see the posters. Park in busy areas, where there are plenty of pedestrians going by – how about the harbour in Paphos, or The Paphos Mall? It works!

Well, I’m in a rush this week with loads of deadlines to make so I’ll have to go now. But why not take a look at my latest Cyprus Buying Guide newsletter http://www.cyprusbuyingguide.com. Hope you enjoy it!

Until next week – must fly!
Best wishes
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment