Friday 7 May 2010

Tips for selling your Cyprus property

Hello again

Gosh, doesn’t time fly! It’s been a really busy week for me, how about you? The weather has been really weird in Cyprus over the last few days – we’ve had electric storms, thunder, lightning and heavy rain. Not really what we expect in May. Even the evenings have been a bit chilly; I had to put my socks on! It’s just not the normal pattern, but I guess that’s global warming and is affecting everyone around the world. I’m not worried though, because I know that in a couple of weeks we’ll be basking in the heat again.

Back to selling your property – are you getting more viewings? You should be by now if you’ve done everything I’ve suggested so far. Maybe you’ve even sold? Let me know if you have, I’d really love to hear from you.

Remember to take your posters with you wherever you go and also display them in your car as I mentioned last week - and try to get your friends to help you too.

Here’s a tip I forgot to mention previously. If you haven’t already had your “For Sale” sign made, get the printer to put a UV coating on it otherwise it will fade very quickly in the sun and you’ll end up paying for another one. It doesn’t cost much more to do this. I learnt the hard way because like most people, I didn’t know this was available - and my original sign faded after 3 months.

Finally, if you don’t live here but have a holiday home to sell and are finding it difficult, next time I’ll be giving some useful hints and tips on how to do this.

Have a great weekend.

Keep smiling, please tell your friends about my blog - and see you next week!
Jackie
http://www.cyprusbuyingguide.com

No comments:

Post a Comment